Wednesday, May 17, 2006

foxes

A-

I wrote last night too, but Im feeling giving right now. Truth be told Im not doing something I should be doing. But I will never tell what.

Read KH's blog for the first time in a while just now and it made me happy. I would much rather be playing music. I would much rather be writing some winny blog then what I should be doing.

I would rather be kissing a pretty girl maybe one will come a along in a bit. Its been a while without one around and I think want this all fine and good but really...all this time alone to think just makes me edgy.

I have to drink one Tecate a day. there are too many in the fridge and no room for food. I dont know how they got there. I dont know.

I think im going to stay here a little longer. So now that Ive confessed this I'm going to try to stop complaning about it so much.

tommorow is pay day, which is good cause it cost a lot to throw your own birthday.

night night
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home