Saturday, May 06, 2006

Some thoughts

A-

Cat Power was a big disappointment, I hate to say it but I got a little tired of Chan's bizarre behavior (and it was really bizarre) -wander on and off the strange while the band played. She seemed to be under the weather and was coughing a lot so her voice wasn't as strong as it was the last time I saw her. All songs from the new album, no oldies. The band she has is pretty good, but I really wasn't interested in them playing without Chan, which they did a lot of. It was weird. Overall, I think TW said it best after the show when that it made us feel old, I kinda felt like something I used to be really into had made the move to middle age mediocrity.


game is going well, guys are starting to hit, its a nice change.

meow for now
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home