motherfucker
A-
Im in a bad mood, Im not going to try not to be. It has been raining for 25 out the last 30 days. The best part is it is suppose to rain for two more fucking weeks straight. I fucking hate the this weather, who ever thinks CA is nice weather is a motherfucking dip shit. No Summer, no winter just fucking shite every fucking day...why be cold when you never have to be warm again...come to the fucking Bay Area and blow your fucking brains out...
Bad dreams about AK, fighting, waking up late at night to things slamming when I am the only one in the apartment. No Money means no money for me means no future no If I believe dat fool I tell he was fucking asshole
fuck the troops too
and fuck the presfuture no future. Job is going to kill me and I dont blame it.
I even smoked some pot tonight just try to mellow the fuck out, maybe it would help me giggle...I normaly dont like to endulge becuase it makes me so uncomfortable around other people but on my own its fine every now and then..tonight im just pissed off and stoned...
fuckmotherfuckingpieceofshitecuntbolloxwhorefacefuckedassshitefuckeddogboymobydinkcoxsuckingsonof awhorelovingrepublican
go to bed to get up again to go to fucking job and I dont even want to shave anymore becuase I cant figure out the what the fucking point to anything is anymore.
time to go nighty nighty
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home