Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fox in the Snow

A-

***Ok I've added to this a little so...if you care what they played...songs came back to me as I feel asleep last night... now back on my head.****

so im not going to do the whole set list cuase I havent got a fucking clue what the names of some of the very dumb songs they played were but heres what I remember and liked...

Stars of Track and Field

Another Sunny day
Funny Little Frog
(wrong order)
White Colar boy (again wrong order)
Suki in the Graveyard (said to be about a real life San Franciscan girl, written while in San Francisco- according to Stuart...this might explain why the song sucks so much)
If your feeling sinister (ahhhhh relief)
Piazza, New York Catcher (dedicated to San Francisco- a song im not all that familar with but is quite nice...the Giants, Willie Mays statue, the Tenderlion- all places I frequent)
Electronic Renaissance (at this point the entire show decended into eurotrash disco night, which was something close to toture to me and seemed to last for ever)
If your feeling sinister
Fox in the Snow( if anything could rescue me from hell it is this song)
Get me away from here im dying
she's Losing It (yummy)
Dog on Wheels
encore:
I'm a Cuckoo
Judy and the Dream of Horses

ok thats what I remember them playing and what I dont want to remember (im sure there was something else but its all slipped now)...Most of this show was great, however the Venue was just awfull (a large convention center room with about 15,000 thousand people, most of whom were under 21). All said and done I remember why I dont like large rock shows these days, the band seemed to not be thrilled about the venue either...Stuart made comments to the effect of "sorry about this place, just pretend were in a small venue...")

I'll post other songs if they come to me, but I dont think it was that much different from the Boston Show.

Meow for now
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home