Monday, March 20, 2006

Dog on Wheels

A-

your back now I trust, good to hear from you the other night. Today I called in Sick to work, no I'm not, I just couldnt go... This is bad but what can I do. Maybe someone will lend me 200 quid for a flight across the ocean, maybe things will look better there cuase they couldnt be much worse, than tears and a curse...

no more Arroyo, Willy Mo Pena cant grow corn rows but he Can become a very good ball player...I think this is a pretty good trade to be honest. Arroyo is in the same club as Mark Belhorn...they never have to buy drinks in the bar I'm at but really an upgrade is an upgrade.

oh on Baseball I just wanted to: VIVA CUBA! I love, and I mean Love that America has been knocked out with all its bloated players...sorry Tek (your all heart but its true)...I havent watched a game of this World Cup Baseball stuff, but I will watch tonight...A resounding fuck you to the Yanks (and I dont mean just new york):Im defecting, fuck this file room bull shit I'm going where people read, eat, and play baseball- I dont care if Castro makes us wear our underwear on the outside and sing Guatanamara all day long...Fuck Bush and his children of the corn


maybe Ill go ride around on city buses today for a hobby of sorts, it might help me calm down

anyway
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home