Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar

A-

I think that Ive seen one more movie than you this year, and I didnt even watch the oscars. Though John Stewart is funny, much more so than Billy Cyrstal.

Not much to be reported here either, save that I'm starting to come to the conclusion that I've lost my sex appeal...I doubt having some stupid B+S tickets is going to help that much. The last girl to flirt with me was 18, for a moment I considered it, this got me in trouble with my lesbian friends. Trying to save my money to run away. my Loans are now my own, this makes fleeing harder, fuck america and its loans and atom bombs, America should pay me to tolerate such shit..and no I dont want to grow up..

what else is there: Im not feeling well again...i really need sometime off from work, but dont have any PTO and no where to go, fun. I want to be warm. its cold and wet here and the only fun thing Ive do is ride my bike, I watch lots of netflicks too. Rented couplings and rolled around laughing....I dont care if it is friends with english accents, that show is funny.

Baseball is back! yea! more big papi, and some guy named Coco...no more comboy up...strange all that come and gone. oh well, had to happen someday


maybe ill go to bed early tonight
L
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home