Meow now
A-
thanks for the lovely picture. Your off in Ireland now, which is a good place to be...I would dearly love a pint and a stroll along the Liffy, someday again. I would like to get away for a while or for longer.
Dinner tonight with BW before he moves back East this week. Sorry to see him go though I cant say I blame him, The Bay Area didnt really throw out the red carpet to him. What can one do.
right now its a quiet sunday, listening to "Spooked" for the second time around in a row, quite good really, its growing on me. As are some of the songs on the new B&S album, all things in time. perhaps I will do my taxes today and send them off so that I can use the money to either pay some bills or if I decided to be bad, buy the bike frame I've been lusting after.
someday I would like to have a fuzzy creature to come home to, a kitten or dog- hard to do this right now with little stability on the home front and being semi commited to city living. Maybe I should move to the Country, what do people do for work in the Country? Do they have file rooms in the Country? Am I ready for the Country?
ok meow for now
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home