Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Life Pursuit by...

A-

A somewhat messy weekend finds me here around 9 on sunday feeling raggedly, grumpy and listening to RHP, I thought to write. I think I need a vacation or something, sleep.

nothing much new: Though I thought I should say that I did get out one application to Albany last week...not much, but I suspose its something, we shall see.

the new Belle and Sabation is not good, in fact I would even go so far to say that it is the worst one to date. Im starting to wish that I had not bought four tickets to their show since its seems no one either wants to go or cant for some reason.... guess i miss judged this one...

I think my house plants are unhappy with me, their giving me leary looks as if to suggest that ive fallen out of love with them.. Ill water them before I go to bed this should help things, I hope

night night
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home