Online
A-
My my space and friendster profiles have become something like a night at the Rumbline in which every person I went to highschool with has found and wants to be my friend again. oh well... I guess I can deal with people wanting to be my friend.
what else> here is my Horoscope from Free Will Astrology (which I here addmit to reading every wednesday without fail and have for about 7 years now)
"Do you have a forbidden fantasy? Is there some adventure you wish you could let yourself have, but you lack the money or spunk to attempt it? Have you been nursing an impossible dream that is no closer to fulfillment now than it was when you first conjured it up years ago? If so, Taurus, the time has come to resolve your relationship with it. Either renounce it and forget it forever, or else take a bold, practical step toward making it come true. P.S. You have more courage than you realize."
I think this is the sign I need to run away.....
A friend of mine fell in a fountain last weekend- that was funny, sometimes I feel like my life has become some chapter in a book ive read: see Ginger Man
reading some Henry Miller's Tropic of Capricorn right now for shits and giggles...Donleavy is better I must say....most of the time I cant seperate the Miller who writes like a surely teenager (Bangs once said about Richard Hell: "He understands the questions but none of the answeres"- I think the same applys to Miller- not that far of a leap given Hells adherence to the Beats)from the miller who gets why going to work everyday is the most soul sucking experience ever- one moment he has a great tangent on alienation in New York the next he spoils everything with some arrogant line about him being special and removed from the rest of humanity and slaping his bitch around and yada yada ...I will say ive never been a huge beat fan anyway...On the Road did not light any fire under my arse....Ginsberg and Weiners but then I dont read poetry anymore soo oh well, anyway Ill take Donleavy high low art to Miller's any day of the week.
nighty night
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home