Monday, February 13, 2006

For the price of a cup of tea...

Z-

I think of you could see Abby dance to the new B+S you might feel differently, at least on some of the songs. Heard the new Cat Power yet?

I finally bit the bullet and went to Boston today to pay the ton of money it takes to replace a passport quickly after one moves and has a baby and realizes that she must have put the old one in a safe place because it certainly isn't in a logical one. So now I am starting to get excited about going to Ireland on Saturday.

My plants hate me too. I think I went overboard trying to bring plants inside over the winter. Half of my geraniums have done well and half are dying the death they were meant to die months ago. I think I am going to put a tray of rocks underneath them and water that as well as watering the plants. The evaporation gives plants some additional moisture without drowning them. Of course, Abby will eat the rocks. Is it worth it?

I bet you'll find someone to go to the show. There's still a good amount of time. We're convinced we'll be the oldest people at the show here (James, Greg, Melanie and I). That's okay. I'll be old and pregnant and probably completely unhip. At least then I won't be tragically hip.

Glad to hear of the application.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home