radio silence
A-
no, quite alright, I wasn't mad about the picture...It made me laugh, he's my pops, what can one do....
While I am not ruling it out because I really want to go, At this point it does not seem likely I will be going to U of A. The head of Anthro Dept made it pretty clear they had no intention of ever giving me funding. Not sure how to take this, to be honest IM a little surprised by this and am going to contact one of the professors to make sure. I just don't think it wise to pay for 6-7 years of school with loans and a small bit of aid. We'll see.
unfortunately I may have to give notice at work sooner rather than latter, while IM going to try to hang on a little longer there is only so much unpleasantness one can put up with. On Friday administration revoked all internet access on work computers... not the only reason, my boss seems to have tacked me to his shit list. If I don't respond to emails in a timely fashion this is why.
listening to Spring training game in Philly...Baseball is back and I am very happy for the distraction. I like our chances this year, not sure about Beckett, but Crisp seems all that was advertised, nice infield defense which makes me happy.... I dont know if I believe we have lost any power hitting...both Manny and Papi are here and hitting (though Boston dirtdogs are saying that Manny is retiring??? is this a joke, I dont know..hes in the lineup today soooooo). Willy Mo Pena should do nicely with all that pop and what not... Pitching is the million dollar question though...Not sure I believe Schilling, I for one would have traded Clement ahead of Arroyo... what can you do...Wake will be Wake, Wells can retire any time he wants in my opinion.
ok more soon,
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home