Saturday, March 25, 2006

Albany

A-

News came earlier than I had thought..............Apparently the State University of New York Albany has taken the following action regarding my application for admission to the PhD Program in Anthropology: I have been accepted for admittance starting in the fall of 2006.

Does anyone know what happens now?

It doesnt seem that their going to give me any money, but we shall see what happens.

many thanks to eveyone who had to listen to me complain and moan and had to read my letters and repeatedly tell me to stop being such an ass hat and finish the whole thing.

zac is happy


meow for now
z

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's outstanding!!! I have a good friend who's lived in Albany for years - if you need help sussing out neighborhoods for housing I'd be happy to ask her. Take care, Ariane awdoud@yahoo.com

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home