Friday, March 24, 2006

Should Be...

Zac,

I should be paying bills right now. As you can tell, I am not paying bills right now. It is Friday. Friday is my day to open all the mail I have been avoiding and to pay bills.

Yesterday it was warm enough to walk to Jalapeno's for a light dinner. Soup and squid. Lemonaid on the rocks with salt for me.

This morning the mood is slow and I don't think it will get better. Abigail threw her cheerios and cocoa. I can't say I didn't feel the same.

I wish you had been at our show instead of yours. I think it was more fun and as crappy as Avalon is it was a small place and the eurotrash was kept to a minimum. I am definitely paying attention to where a show is from here on out.

Well, I shouldn't avoid life any longer. Or what I mean is that I should have some coffee and see if that helps.

xo,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home