2006 BoSox
A-
I would just like to say that though it is early, everything thus far seems extermely promising. I am starting to fall in love with this team. What is not to love, every time I tune in someone is making a great play, getting the hit we need. The Pitching is great so far.... Maybe this is just me but I would rather see a game won by a run then 10. Wake is on the hill and doing a fine job, Pap is the bomb, Schill is still an asshole but im more forgiving when gives up one run over seven, I even liked clement on his first outing. Beckett first game was great as well. The other day as Crisp lined one into center for the uptenth time it occurred to me "Johnny Damon who?". Nixon will always have my respect, Papi and Manny will turn on soon enough to unleash the reign of terror over AL pitchers....
but yes it is early
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home