Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back



A-

Didnt leave home but now I'm back. The only difference is there is more poetry in my house than there was before. It's not a bad thing.

Tired tonight, spent most of the night being very grumpy, it seems to have worn off, maybe it was the chocolate I had. One year review at work today, Overall they like me I guess. In your own words "I still quit". Question is, where to next young sir? need the pay cheaks, getting grumper by the day over the whole thing. Trying to keep the faith, more writing: new blog comming soon(?), might try to see if i can push some other stuff out there...why not?

Notified Albany this week that I would not be attending in the Fall. I apperciate their acceptance but it dont mean much if they cant offer me funding. back to the drawing board.

Tonights game didnt help my gump... Only one run...WTF.. more talk that Clemans is coming to town...I dont know if I believe it. would it be good if it were true? We do need another starter, 3 number 1's??? Coco needs to get back in the game... what do we do with Willy Mo? I know what to do with Willi Harris...Bring Back Stern.

the song Look at Miss Ohio makes me happy. I'll do right someday too.

pictures are of Big Sur and such:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home