Saturday, July 01, 2006

Back

A-

Made it back without the plane crashing. Readjusting to not being on vacation anymore. Need to unpack but dont want to, need to make some plans. Need to buy some new cloths with birthday money or perhaps buy a new bike. Back again to the life of Z in San Francisco. People are saying I should move back east, I cant say I disagree but I'm not sure I'm ready. Mom says Portland is a great city, but I know she and I have different Portlands in mind. Maybe

Sleepy this morning, coffee is helping but still dont want to take much on. Need to buy a new pair of sunglasses, going outside without them on gives me a headache in CA. Sun is brighter, stronger, more willfull, will not tire.

no more USA no more Argentina, sad, but life, like Germany and Brasil, goes on.

Baseball makes me happy, I like me team a lot right now, even with the loss last night. 12 in row, and new record for no errors is too cool for school me thinks. Now if we just had one more pitcher. Got to watch the whole Pedro game on the flight, which was about the best way to spend five hours on a plane that I can think of.

ok must begin day...right after I cheak my email again.

z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home