Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Feliz Cumpleanos

A-

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to one Pablo Neruda who is a 102 years young today. To celebrate the day I went to a reading at a little art house down the street called the Red Poppy, reminded me of the olde Art Space back home. Jack Hirschman read, pretty good. Made me think of the day I went to Isla Negra to see Pablo, buried in the back yard and his house now a museum- this isn't the way to remember anyone me thinks, but there was still an ocean there and I had brought a pretty girl with me and so perhaps that was enough. It should stand as much to say, this is only the second reading I've been to in the last two years, perhaps this is testament enough to my affection para la obra de PN.

Cumpleanos Feliz

Cumpleanos Feliz

Cumpleanos Cumpleanos

Cumpleanos Feliz


Buenos Noche mis vidas

z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home