Our boys...
Z-
Jane had one a week ago Thursday. A little (not so little- 9 lbs. 13 oz.) girl named Thea. Mine's next, I hope... this nine-months-pregnant thing is kicking my ass.
So our boys are in your neck of the woods and I fell asleep right after A Gonz's homerun. That's what it's like here. But tonight is another game, and another chance to stay up. It's only fair to note that Abigail woke up at 4 in the morning yesterday so I really was very very very tired.
Not much else new here. Abby knows Big Papi by sight, and mostly knows Coco Crisp. She won't know Schilling because we tore up the picture that came in the Globe. Damned republican.
I hope your power stays on. Greg's brother visited witha friend who called flavor ice otter pops. I hope you have flavor ice.
love,
Amanda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home