advice
A-
Question to which I might already know the answere:
it seems that the Pogues are comming to town, my town that is, west coast tour was annouced a while back. Tickets are now sold out. question being this, $130 worth it? do I know the answere, even if im the only one for who it is worth is it still worth it to go alone? I would have paid more to fly home to see them but now there here... its a shame really, that new bike I was planning to buy would have been really cool.
other things to consider, Clap Your Hands tickets are also going on sale soon...as well as others. but the Pogues are the Pogues are the Pogues to me and I dare say not many other bands will ever be as close to my heart.
damn ye Shane, damn ye!
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home