New Year
Z-
My attempts at keeping my New Year's resolutions are being thwarted by the circumstances of my life. Just as soon as I sat down to write poor Sam (sick Sam) began to cry. It is some time later and I am trying again. This kind of determnation hasn't been seen in this chair for months.
Got your message this morning. It sounded like a good time. We made it through to the new year here and are trying to adjust to it. Abby isn't happy about having to go to bed at a reasonable hour. James and I have set goals that may be a bit out of our range. We'll see.
Sam is crying again. I promise to write here more often. One of my resolutions is to write somewhere every day. Some days are bound to be here.
I hope your day was full of hope and no hangover.
xo
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home