Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Welcome Samuel!

A-

Sure your busy and wont get a chance to read this any time soon but since its too late to call here now so I thought I would just write to say Woopee!!!!

Welcome Samuel, so very good to hear you have decided to join us. I have no doubt your sister will fill you on the important things like your letters, the revolution, Baseball, and rock music... thats what sisters are for. One word on your parents, they are Crazy... I mean like totally, but they are also they best in the buisness and further more two of the finest people this world has every saw fit to produce. I so very glad they are reproducing.

I look forward to meeting you in person around Christmass.

talk soon
All My Love
z

PS: I am at this point claiming all rights on physic connection to your children A, seeing as I know always when they are comming and in what form they will take.

PPS: I hope your giving birth has some effect on the Sox, as it did last time, cause it this point it looks like we need some magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home