New Yar
A-
My attempts to write have been thwarted by sickness as well, my own. Dont have a lot of energy for anything, did everything I could to make through the work week without being able to call in... its not very much fun. Last night tried to go out for Roomies birthday only fail at my attempts, despite a three hour nap I was in no shape for fun.
Now its sunday, breakfast with LT, home reading the paper tired still, dayquill has me all out of sorts, perhaps its a movie day... but the weather is very nice right now, would a lovely day to ride ye old bike, but no.
New Years was fun though nothing much happend, TW, made it to the party with 5mins to go before toast, which was the highlight. Spent the next morning rather hung over but didnt have black eye and felt the better for that. spent the day at the movies watching Volver (I liked it- also thought Children of Men is good too).
ok perhaps a lie down is in order.
though before I go: plans are in the works. More when more is known.
z-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home