Of Rockstars and such
A-
I finally managed to get into our account again after blogger changed everything around. Annoying.
So anyway, Its Sunday here as it is there, though I imagin you've had more Sunday then I have had. Not much happened this weekend save for hanging out with rockstar again, who now seeing a friend of mine on an informal basis. Its all a little strange to me, but I should say he is a nicer person than I intially thought, he's actually just a nice stonner guy... which I can deal with. Its still very strange. Last night we get stoned and he played his favorite 45s which again was strange for me. My friend having never heard his music, early that day I played some of his stuff for her... again strange. Strange to have a real person to go with an album and group and see that real people made the things Ive been listening to.
Other things non rockstar related.
Teaching is going well though I dont really enjoy teaching computer stuff, since I could care less about Excel and Access but its what they want to learn so I have to teach it. Adults can be lazy is what I learned from grading homework last week. They want to leave early, they dont come to class, they come late, they dont listen when I give directions for homework but overall I like teaching them, its a good first group of students for me I think. The comute to the job is a pain in the ass but overall I'm glad I'm doing it.
I now wonder If im ever going to get out of this city, sometimes its great to be here and other times its just a drag to be here and lonely and although I know lots of people I only have a couple of friends. This is a city though and suppose this is life said city and I suppose its not for me and I just need to move on. It will be good to go when I do, good to leave that bad job which I try not to think about anymore. At least I feel like Im moving toward something instead of still feeling like what I have no clue what the hell im going to do.
ok must do some cleaning
L
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home