Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Umanator

Zac,

The Umanator is killing me.

I thought I would never have a reason to say that again but, oddly enough, she is. She is killing me.

Last night J. and I went to the Rhumbline. We had a good time, right up tot he very end. Then I was sitting talking to D.K. when the Umanator interrupted. She said it may sound crazy, but every time she sees me she feels like I have some negative energy toward her. And she doesn't know why. It's not like we even know eachother personally. But she just had to get it off her chest.

I told her I didn't carry any ill will toward her. That all I know about her is that she sang at Isaac Beschevis Singer's birthday party. But I'm thinking of revising my answer.

xo
A

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im posting here cause, blogger has done something new and now wont let post!!!! totally annoying, when I get this figured out I post again...

z

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home