Cheak
A-
For a second there I couldn't find the cursor... OK everything is a go now. So I haven't put anything down here in a while but have been writing a lot on my myspace blog at work. It's one of the only websites I can access due to some glicht in the web filtering software. It doesn't have a name (though I have considered naming it Super Robot- but I think that might be the name of a comic something or other, that could also be the name of my band). Any so I thought I would say hello in a more straight forward way since that other blog is very not straight forward (I started out with the best intentions but it seems I've only paved the readers way to hell). Anyway...
OK. Reading Rhys again and thinking how very much I love her. Today is a warm/hot sunny day and I am going to go out and try to find some writing on her: Auto/Biography or letters or such, I want to know more. Anyway, Voyage in the Dark is a very good book, makes me think of that perhaps the term multi councousness needs to be invoked: West Indian/English/Class/Female... perhaps Bakhtin's heteroglossia is best, maybe, maybe not. Either way fucking spot on brilliant the whole thing is.
Plans are being formulated in the head about what I'm doing and if I'm going. Suffice to that at the moment though I am doing well and good and content to make some decisions soon- just not right now. Right now is for looking in bookstores and mailing JC his CD's it is also maybe for finding a new belt and reminding myself not to pay lots of money for jeans again cause a month later they have fallen totally apart... It is also for finishing the rest of my coffee, and maybe eating some Spicy Thai kettle Chips that I bought last night when I was a little stoned and they tasted really good. Later today is for hanging out with special new friend who is soft and smells good...
reading the notes on spring training. So far everything looks good, As long as somewhere in the mix we have someone who can close games I think we should do just fine. I think its damn funny to hear Schilling acting the same way Pedro acting in 04 about his contract and renewal and all that... News flash curt, thanks for the ring (really, I mean that) but Pedro Martinez you are not so why don't you can the prima dona act cause you just aren't good enough...
ok off to the post office
L
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home