In Bunches
A-
Schilling's night is over. He allowed only 4 hits to Angels. I like this Schilling much better than the one who talks too much.
Donnelly is toying with them but is one out away from putting this rather enjoyable (though somewhat undramatic) game on ice. Now Manny has the last out in his hand and final score is 8-0. Baseball is here as I'm sure it is there. Baseball is everywhere.
I think its time to trade Coco who is batting a crisp .111. I don't think thats so good. It's a at least time to give him a day off. Whose that other guy we have the one we traded a reliable pitcher for last year when we had "too much pitching." I thought he was suppose to be good, like a starter good. What's he doing today?
Old Roommate from my NYC days is in town and crashing at my place with his lady friend. They are moving here. I happy to have a chance to have more friends out here but I still don't know what the hell to do with my life. I guess I'm going to keep writing and thinking of ways to make money doing something other than filing things. I guess this is what life is all about.
I highly recommend people check out Deerhunter and the Ponys. Saw their show last night it was great. Best show I've seen in a long time.
Anywho I must consider the rest of my day and what I will do with it.
hope all is well.
L
Z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home